- What is the Butterkist Cheese Snacks?
Butterkist Cheese Snacks is a range of corny, crunchy cheese snack for the entire family.
- What are the products under the Butterkist Cheese Snacks category?
Currently, there are five products under the Butterkist Cheese Snacks category. Please see table below for reference:
||Case Count (per case)
|Butterkist Cheese Curls
||16g and 32g
||50 units and 25 units
|Butterkist Cheezy Zoolu Cheese Curls
|Butterkist Cheezy Zoolu Cheese Sticks
|Butterkist King Puffs Jumbo Cheese Curls
||155 per serving
||2 per pack
- What is the shelf life for the Butterkist Cheese Snacks?
The shelf life of a product is the length of time for which the product remains useable, fit for consumption, or sealable. Butterkist Cheese Curls has a shelf life of 90 days (3 months) while the Butterkist Cheezy Zoolu and King Puffs last 180 days (6 months) once stored in a cool, dry place. However, once opened, the product should be stored in a tightly sealed container and consumed within three days.
- What are the main ingredients in the Butterkist Cheese Snacks?
The main ingredients in the Butterkist Cheese Snacks are corn gritz, palm olein and cheese seasoning. See product packaging/ label for further ingredient listing.
- Does the Butterkist Cheese Snacks contain any allergen?
The Butterkist Cheese Snacks contains milk and may contain wheat. The snacks are manufactured on equipment that process products containing soy.
- What are the Butterkist Cheese Snacks dietary constraints?
The Butterkist Cheese Snacks is not gluten free and has no trans-fat.
- Is the Butterkist Cheese Snacks islandwide?
Yes, the Butterkist Cheese Snacks are available in supermarkets, shops, and wholesales island wide as well as through our distribution arm (Seprod distribution which includes our Customer Service Department and van sales teams).
- Will the Butterkist Cheese Snacks be available in the export market?
Yes, the Butterkist Cheese Snacks will be exported to the Caribbean and United Kingdom
- Where is the Butterkist Cheese Snacks manufactured?
The Butterkist Cheese Snacks are manufactured at International Butterkist Limited at 2E Valentine Drive, St. Andrew, Jamaica. A member of the Seprod Group of Companies.
- If there is a complaint with any of the Butterkist Cheese Snacks products, how can I make contact?
For any complaints relating to the Butterkist Cheese Snacks, call our Consumer Response Line at (876) 922-1220 or email us at email@example.com