Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for supporting all activities associated with the documentation of finished goods in the warehouses and coordinating the activities related to the export of goods from the Company. He/she will be tasked with keeping shipping records accurate, routing shipments according to company policies and monitoring shipment throughout the entire journey. The incumbent is accountable for all associated activities ensuring that they have been consistently performed to meet operating standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule all export orders.
- Provide status reports to management on overall export orders on a timely basis.
- Communicate daily release and unrelease stock on hand to export customer(s).
- Liaise with all external groups and companies to arrange shipment and coordinate consolidations.
- Advise customers on best arrangement for orders and shipment and make the necessary adjustments to orders to maximize customers’ shipment.
- Supervise loading of all export containers.
- Provide Marketing with information pertaining to POP materials and other marketing related resources required by export customers.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Develop documents and implement sales and marketing information system and continuously update information in the system.
- Measure, evaluate and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales, Damage and Logistics Tracking reports.
- Manage the movement of inventory at External Storage locations.
- Assist, support and conduct cycle count of inventory and general stocktaking of all warehouses.
- Update INFOR system to maintain an accurate records of inventory levels of Goods.
- Track and coordinate the receipt, storage and timely delivery of Finished Goods.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and customers.
- Perform daily inspections of warehouse grounds.
- Ensure that all tasks are executed in strict compliance with SAFETY, FOOD SAFETY, GMP, HACCP and other applicable requirements, standards and procedures.
- Any other duties duly assigned.
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Associated Degree in Management Studies or related discipline.
- Three (3) years’ experience preferably in a warehouse environment.
- Practical knowledge and experience in exporting
Abilities; Skills; Experience; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Must possess a strong teamwork attitude.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently, possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and have a satisfactory level of organizational excellence as well as good math skills.
- Analytical skills to compare data and identify inconsistencies.
- Should be fully conversant with Export requirements, including Licenses, Dangerous Goods documentation, Standard Shipping Notes, Packing Lists, Quality certifications and Certificates of Origin, etc.
Internal Contacts (Level):
- Senior Export Officer
- Lead Business Development Manager
External Contacts (Level):Liaises with local clients, external importers, brokers and government agencies