The role provides administrative support to the General Manager and other Managers in terms of technical, project management and secretarial services, data collection, data analysis and report generation, and inter and intra departmental communication.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the strategic planning process by assisting in the crafting of company business plan, monitoring the timelines and ensuring deliverables are met
- Explore and review new business opportunities and provide analytics, timelines and deliverables for follow-through to secure new ventures
- Manage new innovation projects by tracking timelines and setting accountability reminders
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager e.g. ensuring daily schedule, appointments and agendas are met.
- Support the operations sub functions with data collection, data analysis and weekly and monthly technical report writing.
- Review budgets, invoices and other financial documentation for reporting and presentation.
- Provide clerical and secretarial support to Plant Management, e.g.: monitoring Accounts Receivables, filing, sort and distributing mails, circulating correspondences, scheduling meetings and providing Minutes, etc.
- Provide departmental administrative support functions, e.g.: organise travel & transportation arrangements for visitors, maintain IBL Admin staff attendance and punctually records, submitting travelling allowance claims, etc.
- Document, track and request stationery for each department as per need and usage.
- Liaise with external transportation contractors to ensure the smooth and effective transportation of IBL staff.
- Liaise with external ancillary contractors to document and track company supplied resources for the completion of ancillary duties.
- Diploma in Business Administration/Studies from a recognized/approved tertiary institution
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Background in financial reporting is an asset
ABILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer literacy, to include Microsoft Excel, Word and database management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong planning, scheduling and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Strong computer and accounting skills and the ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data
Email detailed résumé with the subject “Administrative Assistant” by Friday, January 27, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.