The Systems Support Specialist is responsible for providing basic systems support to the Distribution RTM teams, basic user support to all other system users across the group and maintain the data structures in the company’s systems.
- Action system maintenance in an accurate and timely manner. Maintenance will include adding/editing system files for customers, inventory, warehouse locations, product pricing, setups for trade deals, budget, targets, and any other file maintenance options
- Support the periodic review and correction of system data setups
- Provide basic technical support for the RTM team on High Jump
- Troubleshoot and provide basic user support in using the company’s systems and escalate anomalies or technical issues to the IT department
- Ensure compliance with the relevant data governance policies and procedures.
- Any other duties that may pertain to the system administration for the company as indicated by department supervisor or manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a high standard of integrity
- Keen attention to details and accuracy of data
- Excellent communication skills
In an effort to capture all applicants, we are extending the deadline for this job. Therefore, if you applied for any of our jobs in December, we are asking that you resubmit your application.