The Senior Systems Support Specialist is responsible for providing basic systems support to the Distribution RTM teams, basic user support to all other user system users across the group and maintain the data structures in the company’s systems. The incumbent will also act as team monitor and guide in the absence of the team Supervisor.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the team Supervisor with the creation and maintenance of data governance procedure documentation based on the company’s data governance policy.
- Support the education of the relevant personnel on the data governance policies and procedures pertaining to their roles
- Action system maintenance in an accurate and timely manner. Maintenance will include adding/editing system files for customers, inventory, warehouse locations, product pricing, setups for trade deals, budget, targets, and any other file maintenance options
- Assist with monitoring and confirming the team’s system data maintenance to ensure compliance with the relevant policies and procedures in the absence of the team Supervisor.
- Support the periodic review and correction of system data setups
- Assist with conducting training on the use of the company’s computer systems
- Provide basic High Jump technical support for the RTM team
- Troubleshoot and provide basic user support in using the company’s systems and escalate anomalies or technical issues to the IT department
- Assist with generating reports on the department’s activities as required by the company
- Any other duties that may pertain to the system administration for the company as indicated by department supervisor or manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a high standard of integrity
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Excellent communication skills
In an effort to capture all applicants, we are extending the deadline for this job. Therefore, if you applied for any of our jobs in December, we are asking that you resubmit your application.