Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that the required customer experience standards are maintained across Seprod Group in every interaction with consumers and customers through the monitoring and controlling of interactions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and assess quality interaction for all Customer Care/Service contact points against agreed quality criteria to ensure quality standards are maintained for all Operators, Customer Service Representatives (Distribution & Pharmaceutical) & Customer Service (complaints).
- Coach agents/representatives to attain/maintain quality standards and achieve First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on agents and departments performance based on audits.
- Use overall quality output to define coaching and training requirements based on weekly/monthly analysis.
- Develop scripts, FAQs as well as update for all Customer Care/Service contact points as necessary, including but not limited to host training/feedback sessions with various teams/stakeholders.
- Implement and maintain motivational measures to boost performance.
- Implement development plans for underperforming agents and teams within the department.
- Implement internal (cross-functional) quality processes to meet service delivery standards.
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in customer service environment (preferably leading quality assurance initiatives).
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and Customer Obsessed oriented.
- Experience using Customer Care Call Quality Systems i.e. Avaya, Asterisk
- Experience creating and evaluating customer care quality across all channels i.e. Digital & Non-Digital.
- Experience with creating scripts, FAQs and Customer Care Training & Quality Process documents.
- Good communication and organizational skills
Abilities; Skills; Experience; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Product knowledge, Quality Focus
- Strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure that all are completed on a timely basis.
- Ability to lead, supervise and coach direct reports on performance.
Other Personal or General Characteristics:
- Ability to work well in teams
- Positive attitude and outlook.
External Contacts (Level):
Liaises with external customers/consumers and internal teams i.e. Customer Service (Pharmaceuticals, Distribution, Operators) and other internal teams; Payroll, IT, Accounts Payables.