Responsible for building product distribution and brand visibility in the assigned area, growing volumes and revenue to meet or exceed company defined targets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling specific line of branded products in an assigned territory
- Building positive relationships within the down trade
- Seeking out new small accounts and building their potential
- Merchandising and building brand visibility
- Expanding distribution and presence of the assigned products.
- Collecting from all customers (cash and credit)
- Bringing opportunities and issues to management’s attention
- Storing and protecting company products
- Adhere to company policy and procedures with respect to stock management.
- Ensuring weekly counts are conducted
- Monitor inventory movement in order to ensure optimum stock balances to fill customer orders.
- Expeditiously resolve customer complaints/issues, communicate with all relevant departments and managers to resolve problems.
- Communicate with Sales and operation teams as required.
- Prepare, maintain and submit reports as required.
Assist in developing and executing strategic plans for the department
- Excellent Time Management and Customer Service Skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and creativity.
- Detail oriented, pays keen attention to accuracy.
- Must be able to function independently and handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure.
- Highly developed organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels