Execute sales functions in the absence of the assigned Sales Representative and Merchandising Supervisor. Ensure that sales volumes, distribution, trade marketing and collections remain at optimal levels in the absence of the assigned personnel. Ensure trade marketing objectives are the company’s entire portfolio.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES RELIEF SALES
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Makes in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, credit, and logistics.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Ensure monthly collections targets are achieved.
- Enter all orders on tablet provided
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally, to facilitate the development of a good customer relationship.
- Handover documents are complete after coverage for Sales/Merchandising coverage.
- Diploma/Associate Degree in Marketing &/or Business Administration
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Sales negotiation
- Excellent Customer Service Skills KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent Time Management, Customer Service Skills and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel Access and PowerPoint skills ● Excellent written and oral communication
- Own and operate a reliable motor vehicle