Interested Candidates are required to have a minimum of
- Associate degree in Marketing or related field.
- Five (5) years working experience in a marketing or promotion environment.
- Must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate activities to facilitate the smooth running of the Department.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales departments to coordinate promotions across the island.
- Assist in selecting outlets for sales promotions and obtaining confirmation from Store Managers.
- Prepare weekly schedule of activity, assigning promoters and communicating details to the Sales & Merchandising teams.
- Measure promotion effectiveness through the preparation and distribution of weekly reports.
- Assist in recruiting, training, coaching and supervising promoters.
- Assist in the compiling and execution of the budget for activities.
- Select products for sampling and marketing; ensure the timely dispatching to stores island wide.
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures and policies to enhance the department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent Time Management and Customer Service skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and creativity
- Detail oriented, pays keen attention to accuracy.
- Must be able to function independently and handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure.
- Event/project Management and organisational skills.