Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
To review and update invoices to Accounts Payables
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To build, maintain and reconcile external vendor relationships.
- Maintain relationships with source document departments and internal customers.
- Review invoices for complete approval.
- Employ the three-way match process (Purchase Order to Invoice, and GRN).
- Code and stamp invoices as reviewed. Submit reviewed invoices to the accountant/supervisor for code approval.
- Update approved invoices to AP.
- Reconcile Accounts Payables ledger across currencies.
- Review checklist of recurring invoices ensuring recurring invoices are received before the prescribed time of payment.
- Review and maintain small farmers’ payments (fortnightly)
- Verify cash lodgement prepared by the cashier.
- Any other duties assigned.
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Business Administration/ CAT Level 2 and above
- Microsoft certification.
- One (2) year related experience.
- • Aptitude for numbers.
- • Accuracy & attention to detail.
- • Ethical Conduct.
- • Data entry & word processing skills
- • Microsoft competencies.