To distribute stationery and office furniture for all companies within the Seprod Group.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate mail disbursement to Post Office and other external entities through bearer or other means.
- Receive and distribute intercompany mail and packages.
- General maintenance of the Storeroom to ensure efficiency and compliance.
- Maintain and verify stock inventory levels and monitor reorder points to prevent instances of stock out.
- Inspect and verify supplies received against Invoices, initiate requests for vendor corrections where necessary.
- Fulfil requests for stationery, office supplies, office furniture and pre-printed NCR materials for the Group and complete delivery within a reasonable timeframe.
- Complete paperwork related to supply requests, including purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and positive rapport with internal and external customers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) CSEC subjects including Mathematics, English and Accounts
- One (1) year experience in an accounting environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must display a high level of integrity
- Must display a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment and inventory control
- Ability to receive, track and distribute supplies.
- Competent in the use of computer and related software applications