To maintain the cleaning and sanitization of the Pharmacy and its environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean all areas within the Pharmacy (sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc),
- Clean and maintain the storerooms and restrooms.
- Replenish cleaning and maintenance supplies for the general upkeep of the Pharmacy, this includes ordering of toiletries etc.
- Organize janitorial and storage areas
- Sanitization of door handles and all surfaces around Cashier and Pharmacy areas.
- Wipe and monitor OTC and Pharmacy shelves.
- Delivery of Prescription pads and other packages to assigned location
- Must be present on the floor during floor clerk’s lunch break to monitor and assist with minimal customer queries.
- Any other duties assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school leaving certificate
- At least one year job related experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work accurately, work as part of a team, take instructions and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies.
- Ability to read and interpret written information and write clear statements.
- Must demonstrate professionalism at all times.