The successful applicant for this opportunity will provide support on our Plant for the development and administration of efficient and professional operations of our occupational health services, in accordance with applicable Government regulations, company and Safety Health and Environment policies, practices and procedures.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- implement health and safety programmes as defined by the Seprod Group of Companies, as well as those programmes unique to the member company from time to time.
- Develop disease prevention programmes, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating.
- Document all employee injuries, illnesses and treatment within the workplace in accordance with Government regulations and Seprod Group established procedures.
- Counsel employees on physical and mental health issues and guide them toward community resources and/or employee assistance programmes
- Monitor the health status of employees guided by Safety Health and Environment policies of the Group.
- Administer the Company’s sick leave policy with support from the Health Services Supervisor and Human Resource.
- Arrange for the conduct of pre-employment and employee screening, as requested, giving appropriate feedback at the end of the process.
- Registered Nurse designation from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Three (3) years’ work experience as an Occupational Health Nurse in Food manufacturing or related industry.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.