Responsible to provide desktop support and assist with the maintenance of the client server and network infrastructure. Perform maintenance of servers, SAN, NAS, client machines, cabling, routers, switches, wireless devices. Assist with managing virtualization infrastructure and backup software (VMware and Veeam), the SLA of WAN service providers. Assist with managing end point security solution and OS security patching. Attend to help desk tickets issues and evaluate active Network Infrastructures.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation, configuration and administration of Windows Server environments with specific emphasis on the following; Active Directory Services, GPO, WSUS, DHCP, DNS, File and Storage Services, Remote Desktop Services.
- Installation configuration and administration of Microsoft SQL server.
- Installation configuration and administration of Vmware environments and guest servers.
- Installation configuration and administration of Veeam Backup and Replication.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Linux Server environments.
- Design, installation, configuration and maintenance of wired and wireless network systems and all related infrastructure such as routers, switches, access points and firewalls
- Installation, configuration and administration of enterprise storage solutions such as Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage and Direct Attached Storage Units.
- Developing and maintaining backup jobs and backup schedules for all information repositories such as file servers and databases, to ensure effective recovery strategy aligned with business requirements.
- Installation, configuration and administration of VMWARE virtualized environments, including hosts, networking and storage resources.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
- PMP or other project management designation
- MSCE: Core Infrastructure
- Certification in any of the technical competencies listed above would be an asset.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in Network Infrastructure, IT Security or Server administration, implementation and administration.
Excellent hands-on Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows GPO
- Windows server update Servers (WSUS)
- Windows Server Administration and Networking
- Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- VMware ESXI and Vcenter
- McAfee EPO
- Microsoft SQL server administration
- Microsoft Office 365
- Enterprise Server – HP and IBM