The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic direction of the Company’s image and the portfolios it markets by aptly analysing and defining consumer needs, developing and implementing advertising, marketing, research and promotional strategies with the aim of enhancing and enriching consumer affinity and engagement in order to drive long term equity.
- Develops strategies to promote the Company and its Brands as the Premier distributor and Marketer in markets.
- Prepares budgets for marketing plans, planning promotional campaigns, planning 360-degree programs including market research studies
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan programs aimed at developing interest, thereby driving sales and consumption of the Company’s products.
- Maintaining an awareness of competitive products and emerging trends and activity that are driving sales in the portfolio.
- Builds and fosters a team of passionate results driven individuals who are guided in the achievement of the department’s objective and by extension the Company’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Five (5) years working experience in product marketing in a fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Great people management capability, territory management, competitive analysis, establishing and maintaining client relationships, conducting marketing and pricing surveys.
- Skills in brand management and advertising.