Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
To provide service to customers by supplying product and service information and resolving product and service problems. Additionally, will provide administrative and logistical support in the Marketing Department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive complaints/compliments for products from customers for all profit centres.
- Liaise with customer to resolve complaint from the point of receipt to reimbursement.
- Liaise with the relevant departments in an effort to resolve customer complaints by expediting product samples to quality assurance for evaluation and following up to ensure resolution.
- Create and maintain customer complaint log to ensure easy tracking of complaint progression.
- Prepare monthly complaint report for submission to Group Quality Assurance Managers and Executives
- Provide support to the Group Marketing Manager/Marketing Associate in the execution of marketing projects and the monitoring/maintenance of promotional items.
- Generate Proposal of Expenditure to facilitate allocation of monies for planned projects for the Marketing Department.
- Generate Purchase Requisitions & process supplier invoices to facilitate payment of invoices for the Marketing Dept. and liaise with supplier and internal departments to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Create and maintain manual and digital filing system to enable easy tracking of all marketing documents and update/ maintain digital storage of collateral as required.
- Assist/provide support to the Brand Executives for brand events, branding, and managing inventory.
- Manage the relationship/communication between the Sales and Merchandising teams from the relevant distributors and provide weekly reports on sales volumes, customer preferences and general feedback; also provide regular updates on trade information, pricing and competitor activity.
- Ability to use Cognos System to generate reports to assist in the decision-making and management of the brands
- Log and process sponsorship and donation requests. Maintain accurate records of approved donation requests. This includes liaising and managing relationship with the Seprod Foundation in conjunction with the Promotions Associate.
- Assist in the commission and execution of internal and external research projects for marketing department and assigned brands.
- Assist in the monitoring and execution of traditional and digital marketing strategies, campaigns and proposals.
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Experience using AS400 and INFOR would be an asset
- Customer service oriented
- Good communication and organizational skills
Abilities; Skills; Experience; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Excellent customer relation skills o Product knowledge, Quality Focus,
- Strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure that all are completed on a timely basis.
Other Personal or General Characteristics:
- Ability to work well in teams
- Positive attitude and outlook.
External Contacts (Level):
Liaises with internal customers: Sales Team, distributors, suppliers and advertising agencies
Please submit only if you have selected [a] in response to all the below qualifying questions.