To accurately and efficiently supervise the warehouse & logistics operations to ensure procedures and KPI’s are consistently maintained to optimize efficiency and service delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily monitoring of picking, staging and validation accuracy & efficiency via dashboards and/or physical monitoring to ensure compliance is maintained with data capture.
- Daily monitoring of loading accuracy & efficiency for RTM and contractor deliveries
- Daily stock rotation planning - WMS
- Daily replenishment planning - WMS
- Daily receiving and put away co-ordination
- Daily returns planning and co-ordination
- Overseeing the assignment and usage of material movement equipment
- Orientation & training of staff in SOP’s
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Tertiary Education in Logistics or Distributions and Supply Chain Management
- Three (3) years working experience in a similar capacity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, shift operation evenings & nights
- Ability to work under pressure.