The Junior Brand Manager is responsible for executing the marketing functions of their respective brands, ensuring the development of brand building activities for the product or products being managed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid Marketing Manager in developing and implementing appropriate strategies to grow by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, promoting product and services to those markets.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Managers in formulating commercial plans for products being managed.
- Provide market intelligence on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct comparative competitor study and recommend changes to ensure that products remain competitive.
- Undertake Marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
- Conduct research, analyze data and provide information to management for decision-making.
- Prepare presentation for customers and sales team on products being branded.
- Ensure products visibility in designated locations and communicate product information to the relevant personnel.
- Supervises promoter promoting brand products during in-store promotions.
- Communicate with Brand Principals and submit monthly report and product movements
- Participate in trade fairs, conferences and symposiums whenever necessary.
- A first degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or Economics,
- At least three(3) years leadership experience in Marketing or Brand Management
- Solid sales and receivables management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Results driven and profit oriented
- Strong leadership competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively both in oral and written format
- An effective communicator who keeps commitments
- Ability to build trusting relationships and partnerships
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, power point and database applications