Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
Continuously monitor JGC’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, to proactively identify and address any issues or discrepancies that could potentially result in inventory variances. Additionally, play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the data.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the performance of the ERP System on a daily basis to identify any anomalies or errors that might affect the financial data and month-end reporting and take proactive measures to optimize its efficiency and stability.
- Identify and investigate discrepancies, irregularities, and data integrity issues within the ERP System in real time.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to determine the root cause of the issues and work towards resolving the issues.
- Verify and validate data accuracy within the ERP system, ensuring that all entries adhere to company policy and accounting standards.
- Maintain detailed records of the system monitoring activities, issue identification, and process resolution.
- Prepare regular reports on the status of the ERP system performance and any ongoing or unresolved issues for management.
- Recommend changes in processes to improve efficiency based on analysis of data from system usage
- Provide support to users by answering questions about system usage and functionality
- Conduct user training sessions on new applications or processes within the system
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- General Knowledge of ERP applications; and how they work for functional areas such as Finance, Warehouse/Inventory and Reporting.
- SQL database administration.
Abilities; Skills; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Ability to speak both business process and technical process based on the audience being addressed, supported or working with
- Demonstrated analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- General understanding of accounting and operations processes preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
Other Personal or General Characteristics:
- Team building and leadership skills.
- Commitment to continual improvement goals