The Incentive Analyst is responsible for the timely preparation and delivery of commission and incentive payment calculation, as well as auditing to ensure high data integrity and fair compensation in accordance with the agreement between employees and the company. The incumbent also supports the finance team in structuring, delivering and analysing all commissions-based and performance incentive compensation plan across the distribution arms of Seprod,
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculate and submit in a timely manner; the monthly sales commission for the Pre-Sales, Route-to-market, HORECA and Trade Marketing teams across the distribution operation.
- Communicate commission payments to the sales teams prior sharing the calculation with the Payroll department.
- Provide monthly calculation to the Payroll department for salary pay-out.
- Address queries related to the commission calculations raised by the payee and/or relevant supervisors/managers.
- Identify and communicate issues that may affect calculations and give recommendations for addressing same to ensure payees are treated as per agreement with the company.
- Calculate and submit in a timely manner quarterly incentives for the distribution teams.
- Maintain all calculation files for auditing and review purposes.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports on analysis related to commission and incentive payments.
- Maintain SOPs that govern how the commission and incentives are prepared.
- Provide support for review and/or possible adjustments or restructuring of commissions and incentive schemes.
ACCOUNTABILITY & STANDARDS
- Compliance with the company’s SOPs and policies
- Displays professionalism
- Excellent time management
- 100% accuracy in calculation and attention to detail
- Prompt submission of Incentive and Commission calculation before the monthly deadline
- A tertiary degree in Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Minimum two years working in a field which involved numeric calculations.
In an effort to capture all applicants, we are extending the deadline for this job. Therefore, if you applied for any of our jobs in December, we are asking that you resubmit your application.