The Fleet Administrator will provide complete administrative support to the Fleet department through data collection, reporting, and managing all capital resources of the department, leading to the effective and efficient operations of the business and being a driver of quality customer service to both external and internal customers.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enters and collates daily Inspection reports
- Ensures that gas cards are updated in keeping with the company’s policy.
- Maintains a robust documentation database (titles, registration, fitness, etc)
- Ensures the roadworthiness of all company-owned vehicles through the registration, license, and fitness examination process
- Manages the procurement lifecycle for the acquisition of new vehicles and equipment
- Manages the disposal/transfer of motor vehicles
- Execute all functions leading to the accurate submission of claims to insurance companies
- Manages vendors’ accounts
- Records and reports on all incomes and expenses associated with the unit
- Manage and generate attendance and absenteeism reports for payroll usage.
- Monitors and processes Work Orders through Fleet Management System
- Monitor and Update Fleet Listings
- Liaison with government agencies to aid in the execution of various administrative tasks
- Assigns bearers and drivers for scheduled and or unscheduled transportation services
- Assign and monitor the deployment of contracted staff transportation
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Assist with onboarding activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 Years of work-related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good time management and organizing ability
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office and database work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of Automotive equipment is a plus, but not required
- Have a strong appreciation for the need for follow-up leading to the conclusion of tasks
We thank all interested applicants. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.