To maintain zero variances for all finished product inventories received from production department and sales to customers to minimize customer complaints while ensuring the practice of safety, health, and environment by following JGC policies and procedures. The Finished Goods Warehouse Clerk is also responsible for assisting with security fraud & prevention to ensure conformity with all finished products stored in warehouse daily.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate commitment to maintain & continuously improving JGC’S Food Safety & Quality Management System.
- Count & verify finished product inventories received in warehouse from production department daily.
- Inspect and report any anomalies to supervisor for delivery vehicles before loading to ensure vehicles are in compliance with JGC safety and health protocols.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic warehouse and sale reports.
- Assist in the analysis of finished goods and sales data to maintain optimum stock levels.
- Assist with the preparation for monthly stock count for finished products.
- Verification of inventory balances by comparing them to physical stock counts and investigate any discrepancies.
- Assist with periodic product damages write off / scrap.
- Assist with loading & unloading of containers for export and local sales.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Secondary education with five passes at the CSEC level including Mathematics and English Language.
- Certificate in inventory / warehouse management.
- Understand safety, health, and environmental regulations.
- Working knowledge & ability to use computer systems & Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of managing inventories.
- Basic understanding of export requirements for loading containers.