Drive and control tractor and equipment to support agricultural activities such as crop baling, Hay and forage harvesting, trolley works among other tractor machinery
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
- Driving and carrying out regular maintenance and repairs of tractors and other farm implements.
- Operating tractors safely and efficiently.
- Performing inspections of tractors and attachments like double cut harvester, baler, disc cutter and fertilizer spreader ensuring they are well-lubricated.
- Using tractors to transport materials and pull or push agricultural equipment.
- Reporting any faults or concerns to the Farm Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Remaining alert while driving and servicing the tractor, and maintaining the appropriate speed limit at all times.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Heart/NTA Certificate in Tractor operation or similar License
- 1 year experience operating a tractor