Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
Deliver analysis of the customer experience to identify, recommend and support customer experience enhancements. Assess the customer and consumer internal process that impact the customer experience. Design and implement initiatives to improve the customer journey including but not limited to designing and driving the launch of end-to-end customer journey mapping.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on the development of a/several customer journey map.
- Synthesize behavioural based consumer profiles and insights across consumer touch points to create compelling business opportunities.
- Journey mapping and other relevant elements for the engagement for all participants.
- Analyse existing VOC research, segmentation or persona profile, channel specific research, process flows, social media feedback, consumer affairs complaint data, branding and other material which will help inform customer journey owner.
- Routinely gather appropriate core team members regarding assigned journey.
- Draft/Strawman journeys (major steps, sub-steps and actions) for the journey to be used in the journey mapping discussions.
- Focuses on optimizing the customer experience across channels, understanding the best ways to engage specific segments at journey stages and design appropriate campaigns and tactics e.g., focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Provides insights into customer journeys, channel, campaign, and segment performance; and develops recommendations for optimizing business results.
- Build journey maps, gather research, and identify and drive improvements to the customer experience. This includes managing a structured, disciplined approach to monitor and update all customer touch points and communications – ensuring that the customer experience is accurate, fresh, and relevant.
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent;
- Two (2+) years’ experience in management in customer service or experience, marketing or related field;
- Consumer market research or VOC data analysis experience.
- Experience using a wide range of software and tools (e.g., Medallia, Qualtrics, Clarabridge, Tableau, and SPSS).
- Knowledge of key statistical concepts in order to work with data scientists modeling NPS data.
- Computer skills (MS Office, G Suite).
- People, time & relationship management skills;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
Abilities; Skills; Experience; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Excellent grasp - and proven experience, with user research, behavioural psychology, contact centre
- High emotional intelligence, known for patience and empathy; exhibits deep care for customers, agents and stakeholders
- Ability to draw the right conclusions and home in on key insights to improve the current experience and predict future needs
- Prior experience working with customer data in manufacturing & distribution (food) industry
- Creativity and willingness to work on own initiative in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Can do attitude and upbeat, positive and dynamic personality
Other Personal or General Characteristics:
- Ability to work well in teams
- Positive attitude and outlook.
External Contacts (Level):
Liaises with external customers/consumers and internal teams i.e. Distribution, Business Development, Marketing and Customer Experience Teams.