Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
To operate the assigned vehicle effectively and efficiently; collect and deliver goods to customers in a timely manner and transport employees.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide courier services for corporate office to external agencies and other subsidiary companies as directed.
- Transportation of employees.
- Deliver and pick-up mails daily for corporate office.
- Coordinate with Fleet and Haulage Supervisor to ensure that servicing, license, fitness and insurance certificates are current.
- Ensure that the vehicle is properly maintained, and arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
- Performs any other related duties consistent with the general level, nature and function of the job.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Secondary education
- A valid General Driver’s License
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as a driver in vehicle category
Abilities; Skills; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Excellent driving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with persons at various levels from different cultural background.
- Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule
- Confidentiality, integrity and honesty.
- Professionalism, pleasant and courteous
External Contacts (Level):
- Other external agencies and subsidiary companies