Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
To provide excellent customer service to consumers and customers by satisfying Seprod’s first response, engagement, and resolution objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive complaints/compliments for products from customers for all profit centers.
- Answering customers' inquiries via Chat, Email, and Social-Media. providing the right information.
- Answering or making outbound transactions to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with customers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Communicates with other departments to answer customers’ inquiries, solve their problems and fulfill their needs
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for services that may better suit customers’ needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in customer service environment (preferably Digital Channels).
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and Customer Obsessed oriented.
- Experience providing customer support via Digital Channels i.e., website, chatbot, email & social media.
- Good communication and organizational skills
Abilities; Skills; Experience; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Product knowledge, Quality Focus
- Strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure that all are completed on a timely basis.
Other Personal or General Characteristics:
- Ability to work well in teams
- Positive attitude and outlook.
External Contacts (Level):
Liaises with external customers/consumers and internal teams i.e. Export, Customer Service (Distribution & Pharmaceuticals), Business Development and Customer Experience Teams.