The incumbent will assist in the routine functions of the Credit Department.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing of contractor charges.
- Filling of customer receipts monthly.
- Filing of collection data sheet as required.
- Filing of bad goods credit notes as needed.
- Preparation of contractors’ analysis listing for payables department.
- Processing of bad goods returned.
- Processing of goods returned credit notes.
- Ensure the accuracy of all credit note is processed.
- Processing of promotional credit notes.
- Assist with the billing and invoicing of cash sales orders.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Secondary Education with passes in four (4) CXC subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Six (6) months related experience