Objectives and Purpose of the Job:
Conduct the collection and analysis of internal and external data related to the Seprod Group’s operations with the aim of measuring its operations against key performance indicators and providing valuable business insights that support the decision-making process. Will also be responsible for creating sales budgets, forecasts and various performance measurements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect internal and/or external data to produce reports, dashboards, analytics and presentations that indicate performance, identify opportunities and identify key trends that assist leadership with the decision-making process as required.
- Assist with the development and review of productivity metrics per company and department within the group and monitor performance against same
- Assist with preparing customer review presentations that highlight our sales and business performance through their locations and pinpoint opportunities that can be explored
- Assist with preparing brand principal review presentations that highlight the distribution arm’s sales performance of their brands
- Prepare stock update to be provided the vendors, sales team, customer service, purchasing and other relevant parties.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics that support the operations and decision-making process for the manufacturing, distribution, sales, and marketing functions.
- Produce and maintain daily, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports for the Seprod Group’s companies and departments
- Track and analyze sales cycles and trade marketing activities.
- Track and analyze data quality, assist in cleanup and reclassification of information to drive decision making
- Suggest and lead small projects aimed at reducing company costs, increasing revenue, collections, and asset base.
- Assist in target setting, budgeting, and forecasting for the sales function as well as margin analysis
- Market trend research utilizing sell out data from retail, STATIN etc. and benchmarking analysis on various areas of the operations.
- Liaise with trade team to conduct price survey analysis and reporting
- Participate in the training for persons who require use of the company’s reporting tools
Academic/Technical/Management: Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, MIS, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or quantitative equivalent
- Two (2) years professional experience in reporting, business analysis or relatable role with a strong focus on analytics.
Abilities; Skills; Experience; Aptitude and Judgement:
- Excellent quantitative skills with in depth knowledge and understanding of statistics.
- Strong analytical skills, an understanding of MIS
- Excellent Time Management and data interpretation skills.
- Advanced MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with data base management and SQL
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Must be able to function independently and handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure.
Internal Contacts (Level):
Liaises with Trade Manager, Marketing personnel, RTM and Distribution Sales Supervisors and Managers, Financial Controller, Payroll, Customer Service, Credit and Purchasing teams.