Serge Dairies, located in Bog Walk, St. Catherine, a member of the SEPROD GROUP OF COMPANIES, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of: Human Resource Coordinator
The role supports the Human Resource Department in the administration, planning, coordination and execution of the Department functions in achieving the objectives of the organization.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates, plans and conducts training needs assessment, elaborate, apply and administer training and career development programmes.
- Assists in the preparation of HR department and administration budget.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of employee recognition, motivation
and Performance Management programmes.
- Advises line managers and employees on the interpretation of HR Policies,
compensation and benefit programmes and Industrial Relations practices.
- Assists with negotiating of collective labour agreements and industrial labour
- Assists with recruiting and hiring of employees, the supervision, coordination and
administration of policies.
- Assists with the monitoring and evaluation of the service and performance of
sanitation, canteen, courier and other service contractors assigned to HRD.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. – Human Resource Management or related discipline from an accredited
- Three (3) years’ experience working, preferably in the food manufacturing
ABILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer literacy, to include Microsoft Excel, Word and database
- Good multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to exercise initiative, communication and presentation skills
- Human Relations and Team Building skills
Application together with detailed résumé should be submitted by Friday, June 24, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resource Manager
Serge Island Dairies Limited
Bog Walk St. Catherine