Do you desire a new challenge in your career? Do you have a passion for branding and marketing? Are you a team player? Are you self-motivated and results-oriented?
The Seprod Group invites you to apply for an exciting opportunity to participate in developing and expanding its categories of well-known brands in the role of:
This incumbent will be passionate about branding and consumer awareness, creative and innovative and will play a key role in advancing our brands to keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. Demonstrating creative leadership, you will identify new strategic retail opportunities, prioritizing and clearly defining project parameters and strategic concept development.
- Developing and recommending the vision and key strategies for Seprod’s brands, translating consumer insights into the development of new ideas and products
- Guiding internal stakeholders during strategic planning by incorporating consumer learning into the brand strategy and providing direction regarding key insights and opportunities.
- Identifying, building and executing powerful ideas that build relevance and motivation for our brands
- Bringing together all trade marketing aspects from strategic development through execution of an integrated marketing/promotion plan and delivering with excellence
- Developing marketing strategies and plans based on how consumers and shoppers make decisions and serving consumer needs to identify growth opportunities
- Briefing and working directly with creative agencies and other core communication functions to develop consumer communication, based on insight and brand positioning
- Building strong multi-agency partnerships
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams.
- Developing people, providing positive and constructive feedback, and placing the right people in the right places to ensure the team is aligned for success
- Helping to lead and win new business pitches through persuasive insights and creativity
- Guiding the trade marketing leadership team in identifying and prioritizing opportunities, making recommendations grounded in consumer knowledge and guided by a broader understanding of the business
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative research data results, reporting and presenting findings, and making insightful and actionable recommendations, ensuring that results impact the strategic marketing and insights into innovative branding
- Strategically incorporating customer and supplier opinions into projects where necessary and overseeing supplier relationships by setting a clear understanding of project scope, budget and deliverables
- Providing a strategic perspective on new business opportunities grounded in Market Research.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from a recognized tertiary institution
- Five (5) years of progressive marketing experience, preferably within a manufacturing and distribution environment, of which at least three (3) should specifically be in Branding
- Demonstrated capability in marketing competencies with particular strength in positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to work independently
- Effective problem analysis and resolution at the strategic and functional level
- Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receipt of applications is April 16, 2021 We thank all interested applicants. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.