Responsible for developing, implementing and ensuring execution of the Marketing strategy for the complete product portfolio of the Seprod Group by articulating a compelling vision for medium to long-term business and brand/ category innovation.
- Develop and implement the Marketing Strategy for the Seprod Group and ensure that it supports the Company’s overall growth strategy.
- Set out clear market and brand/ category KPI’s for each innovation, concept and existing brand
- Provide support to the sales team in the implementation of the Marketing Strategy throughout the sales process.
- Ensure that the Company’s brand strategies are focused on brands that are driving the profitability within the organization
- Develop the annual marketing plan and budget per category and ensure focus on the categories driving consolidated profit.
- Monitor sales vs. budget and targets of key brands and develop actions to address possible deviations, in cooperation with the sales team.
- Identify and develop the marketing strategy to enter into new customer and market segments to grow the sales and profitability of the organization.
- Ensures achievement of marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Represent the organization as a progressive leader in the industry in order to capitalize on the company’s position, image and revenue potential.
- Understand and manage dept budget/expense.
- Communicate with local and international suppliers in regards to new orders, forecast and marketing programs.
- Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication
- Champion the organization’s marketing capabilities and capacity to influence consumers as to the Company’s products as categories of choice
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution
- Five (5) years working experience in product marketing in the food service industry
- Ability at people management, territory management, competitive analysis, establishing and maintaining client relationships, conducting marketing and pricing surveys
- Skills in brand management and advertising