Seprod Site Privacy Notice
This website is owned and operated by Seprod Limited. At Seprod, we recognize that visitors to our site may be concerned about the information they provide to us and how we handle that information. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from and about you when you visit this website (and the mobile optimized version of this website), how we may use and disclose such information, and your ability to control certain uses of it.
We collect certain personally-identifiable information, such as your name, birth year, telephone number and e-mail address, if you choose to register on our website or participate in our offers and programs. We don’t require you to register or provide personally-identifiable information to view our site or access much of its content, such as our many delicious recipes, but if you register, you may use certain additional features that allow you to receive or access your favorite recipes and participate in our interactive communities. Sharing this additional information with us also helps us customize your website experience. In addition, we may use the information you provide us to send you offers and information about Seprod, its portfolio of brands and its partners. Here are the ways we collect personally-identifiable information.
To take full advantage of our offers, you may choose to register on our site. In the registration process, we request certain information (such as your contact information and age) so we can provide you with the communications you request, tailor our website to better meet your needs and customize our contacts with you.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Games
We may provide contests, sweepstakes and games that you can enter. We use the information you provide to conduct the promotion (for example, to contact you if you’re a winner) and to provide you with offers and information as described in this privacy notice.
When you ask us to send you recipes, cooking ideas, or other content by e-mail, you may provide us with certain information like your e-mail address so we can fulfil your request.
Seprod First Taste
If you sign up through Seprod First Taste, we may ask you for certain information so we can provide you with the communications and offers you requested, including communications about new products and services.
Ratings and Other Interactive Features
When you participate in certain interactive features on our site, such as using our recipe exchange, recipe ratings and product ratings and reviews, you may submit information and content, such as recipes, ratings, comments, pictures, etc. to the site. You may also provide us with certain information like your e-mail address, nickname and parish of residency.
We may use this information to contact you about the content you have provided or to post with your content. Remember that what you post or upload to the site will be publicly available, so please exercise caution when deciding whether to disclose anything personal about yourself. Seprod cannot control the actions of third parties who may view the website and use publicly-available information for their own purposes.
When you view the site using a mobile device, in addition to the other information we may collect from your actions, we may collect your mobile phone number, device identifier, and geolocation information as well as other non-personal information, such as your device type and carrier.
If you contact us through the “Contact Us” link on this site, we ask you for information such as your first name, e-mail address, and other information, so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
When you purchase products or services from Seprod, we request your billing information so we can fulfil your request. We use your billing information only to send you the items you ordered.
Send to a Friend
We may give you the opportunity to tell your friends about features or information on our website. If you take advantage of our Send to a Friend option, we ask you for your friend’s and your first name and e-mail addresses to send the information to them that you requested. We don’t keep or use your friend’s e-mail address for any other purpose.
Other Site Features
We offer visitors to our website various features for their enjoyment, which we change from time to time. We may ask you to submit certain personally-identifiable information so we can provide you with these features.
Questionnaires and Surveys
We may ask our website visitors and purchasers to complete surveys and opinion polls to provide feedback on activities, attitudes and interests. These surveys help us understand the needs of our visitors and purchasers.
Information Collected By Automated Means
- We may also collect information about your use of and interaction with the website (such as the webpages viewed, whether you open, forward, or click-through links, emails, and ads) and other site usage data. Collecting this information, and linking it with your personally-identifiable information, helps us to best tailor our website and enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site, and to help identify site features, recipes, advertisements, and offers that may be of particular interest to you.
- We also may use third party advertisements placed by ad networks to support our site. Some of these advertisers and ad networks may use technology such as cookies and web beacons/pixel tags when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers and ad networks information including your IP address, ISP, browser type, and whether you have Flash installed. Some of these advertisers and ad networks also may use anonymous data, such as demographic data, received from third parties to assist in the delivery of advertisements to you.
- These third-party advertisers and ad networks use the information described above to provide you relevant advertisements based on your online behavior, search activities on our site and on other third party sites, and demographic information, so that the advertising you see on our site more closely reflects your interests and needs. For example, if you search for, or browse a, recipe or product on our site, you may see an advertisement from a third party with information about, or an offer similar to, that for which you were searching or browsing on our site, or an offer related to a third party whose site you have visited in the past.
You can set your Internet browser settings to stop accepting new cookies, to receive notice when you receive a new cookie, to disable existing cookies, and to omit images (which will disable pixel tags). Note that the opt-out will apply only to the browser that you are using when you adjust your tracking settings or cookie preferences. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
You can learn more about and opt out from receiving third party advertiser cookies by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page here. Without cookies or pixel tags though, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of Kraft’s website features. We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data agregators and public databases. This information may include your name, demographic information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and shopping behaviour. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our services and products.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use the information we collect from and about you to contact you from time to time. For example, we may send you promotional offers, materials, and other communications and information about Seprod, its portfolio of brands and its partners.
- You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party sites and media platforms, including in social media.
- We may respond to your comments or questions, or contact you if needed while processing a product or service you requested through our website.
- We also may use the information you provide to contact you for your opinions on Seprod products, services or websites.
- As described in this Privacy Notice, we also use the information we collect about you to improve our website, products and services, and to deliver content that is customized to your interests.
How We Share Your Information
- We do not sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information about our website visitors, except as described here. We do not share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. For Jamaica residents, please see “Your Jamaica Privacy Rights” below.
- We may share personally identifiable information we collect from and about you among Seprod brands and subsidiaries.
- We may also share the information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as to help run promotions, fulfill orders and provide customer service. These service providers may have access to personally-identifiable information about our website visitors if it is needed to perform their functions for Seprod, but they are not authorized by Seprod to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on Seprod’s behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- In addition, we may disclose information where we think it’s necessary to investigate or prevent an actual or suspected crime or injury to ourselves or others, if required by law, or in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- We may share your email address with a third-party, such as a media agency, to send you interest-based advertising on our behalf.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, including based on your email address, with our advertising and marketing partners, and third-party media platforms, including social media sites, to allow them to send targeted advertising messages and/or conduct analyses on our behalf. If you wish to stop receiving advertising messages from these third parties, please review the “Your Choices” section below. In addition, you may be able to opt out of these ads by clicking on an icon in the ad or through the privacy settings in each social media platform.
- We may conduct joint promotions with other companies. We may share with our promotional partners (and their service providers) certain personally-identifiable information as necessary to conduct the promotion. We will not share this information with our promotional partners for any other purpose unless you consent to such sharing.
- During the normal course of our business, Seprod may sell or purchase assets.
- If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. Should a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personally identifiable information provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Your Jamaica Privacy Rights.
For Jamaican Residents: We may share your personally-identifiable information with affiliated third parties, some of which do not share the Seprod name, for their own direct marketing purposes. Because this category of affiliates is considered to be “unaffiliated parties” under Jamaica Law, you may opt out of us sharing with them. To opt out, please send a letter with your name, postal address, e-mail, with the heading “Jamaica Privacy Rights” to:
3 Felix Fox Boulevard
Attention: Consumer Relations
Links To Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We provide these links solely for your convenience and information. Different websites have different privacy practices. You should always check the privacy notice of the specific site you’re visiting to understand the privacy practices associated with that site. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third party websites.
Our website allows you to opt out of certain information gathering and sharing, or to opt out of certain products, services or features. You can change your preferences for follow-up contacts by Seprod. If you’re registered with our website, you can change the information you’ve provided to us in the “Your Profile” section of the site. If you’re not registered with our site, you can change your preferences by clicking here. If you prefer, you can cancel your registration altogether. E-mail us if you wish to take this action.
If you wish to limit how third parties use your email address to send you targeted advertising through social media on our behalf, contact us here. Please allow 10 days for your email to be removed from our marketing database.
This site is intended for general audiences, and Seprod does not direct the site to collect, or knowingly collect, any personal information from children under the age of 13.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of personally-identifiable information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical and physicahanges or updates to the notice. We will indicate the notice’s effective date on the first page of the notice.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, you can contact us at:
3 Felix Fox Boulevard
Telephone: (876) 922-1220
Fax: (876) 922-6948
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
© 2015 Seprod Ltd